Sunday, February 21, 2016

Hello

Hello, it's me.  Although I've been quiet for awhile, don't think that you are forgotten. 


Yes, the cycle of hours churning into days, days into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years steadily pass, but you're thought of frequently. Actually, very frequently, as in daily.

Reminders are everywhere and they spark the knee-jerk reactions of instant smiling and heart felt warmth.

Sometimes, when I'm alone so no one can hear, I quietly whisper your name.  Simply saying it out loud provides an additional dimension of hearing it where my eardrums enjoy the sound. Some might say that's creepy, but I contend it's pure admiration.

Life has tossed in a few twists, but logging miles on the mountainous single track trails always triggers bringing you along as my virtual pacer and I still enjoy, and look forward to, your company.

A project has consumed any available free time with plans for it to be completed by summer.  Yes, summertime is good and I hope it passes inspection! 

We shall see.



No comments:

Post a Comment